Thursday, September 22, 2005

Challenge from Finn

Ok, Finn - here you go!

5 Things I want to do before I die:
-Travel through the Italian countryside with hubby
-See a big building of my famous architect husband be built
-Meet my great-grand children
-Have a big welcoming house in the country on a lake where the whole family loves to gather
-Make piles of quilts for both my children, their children, etc......

5 Things I can do:
-Produce really cute kids...really!
-Make really good chocolate chip/peanut butter chip cookies
-Make a quilt for someone who needs a lasting hug
-Encourage my family to be the best they can be
-Be a good friend

5 Things I cannot do..yet:
-Fit into a size 8, like some people I know!
-Keep up with hubby on a bike ride of any length
-Machine quilt as beautifully as Bonnie, Judy, Nina, or most anyone else I know!
-Keep my house clean for longer than 5 minutes
-Get my 4 year old to go to sleep in his own bed (although I do enjoy the extra cuddling!)

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
-a great smile
-kindness
-sense of humor
-intelligence
-honesty

5 celebrity crushes:
-John Cusack
-Mark Ruffalo
-Sean Connery
-Johnny Depp
-Harrison Ford

5 People I'd like to do this:
As Finn already said -
-you
-you
-you know who you are
-yes I am talking to you
-YOU!

Finn - this was much harder than I thought it would be. I had to stop and think hard about all of these.

1 comment:

Finn said...

Hi Sarah...I'm BACK...LOL. So glad you realized I was pointing the finger at YOU...*G*. Just hating to put you on the spot, but you "got it". Ya, it's harder than I thought it would be also. Really makes you think about things. You've got some REALLY good ones there. Save me a cookie next time..*VBS* Hugs !