Wednesday, February 01, 2012

January UFO challenge


January's UFO was a BOM I am doing from a local sewing store. We still have three months to go - so there is only so much I can do! I was able to put the sashing and borders around all of the blocks that are already done. I have been doing this block of the month with two of my good friends (and neighbors!). They just started quilting a little over a year ago - so some of these blocks have been a real challenge.

Now to move on to February's UFO - #1 - a Christmas quilt from a class I taught last fall. This one needs the outer border and then the quilting.

Thanks again, Judy, for inspiring us to finish up some of these old projects!

4 comments:

Dar said...

Your BOM is very striking. I like the high contrast. Nice finish.

JudyCinNC said...

This is a wonderful quilt and look forward to your BOM finish. Judy C

Dawn said...

This is a beautiful sampler quilt! I love it, and you've made great progress :)

April Shae said...

I love the way this BOM quilt is turning out!!!!