Thursday, April 02, 2009

Yet another baby quilt

Yes, another baby quilt. This time I am done early - the shower isn't until Saturday! I love this one - all the soft pinks and browns. The baby's name is going to be Anna Grace. Isn't that such a beautiful classic name?

The next quilt that I am making is for a baby boy who is due right around my birthday in June. The colors for this one will be a chocolate brown, bright blue, and a not quite lime green. I am hoping to make it to Columbus and JoAnn's next week so I can get going on this one.

I also have several quilts sitting here, just waiting for bindings. Nina knows how much I LOVE doing bindings.

What are you making?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this quilt! I am not a huge fan of binding either but once it is on, the finished quilt makes it all worth while!

Julie said...

This is such a pretty quilt!!
I am planning to put the borders on my twisted bargello this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the Ohio star blocks peeking from the quilt - beautiful!

Patty said...

I love the pink and brown for a baby quilt. I'll have to remember that for the next time I need to make one. I don't like bindings either so on baby quilts I sew the binding to the back, then flip it over and machine stitch it down. I want my baby quilts to get used and that way the bindings are less likely to come unsewn.