Saturday, July 26, 2008

Done!!!

See this cute little face? Her mommy asked me to make curtains for her bedroom way back in January before Ella was even born. We went and found fabric to match the quilt several weeks before Ella arrived.

When did I finish the curtains? February? No. April? Nooooo. June? Almost! I got the valances made. Anyone want to guess "today"? Right you are! I am so glad to have them done and out of here. That was the last commission project that was hanging over my head. Now I can concentrate on the three baby quilts I need to make. But first I need to quilt a couple of tops for my mom.


School starts in two weeks. Where has the summer gone?

2 comments:

Nines said...

How sweet!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Oooooooh! I love your curtains and the matching quilt. I have a thing for pink so really like it!!