Saturday, September 06, 2008

Seeing double!

This is what has been occupying me for the past month or so. A friend from church is expecting twins in October and her shower is tomorrow. Took me a little by surprise that they were having it that early. Anyway - I wanted to make the quilts from the same patterns and using the same focus fabric. Why did I pick a pattern that would require 175 half square triangles each? 350 half square triangles? UGH! But they are done now and hopefully MaryAnn will like them.

This is to try and show you the pink paisley fabric that is in both quilts.
Now to start on the baby quilt for another shower at the end of the month. I need to find less reproductive friends!

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

They are both beautiful quilts - I am sure they will be well loved and appreciated.