Sunday, January 08, 2006

For lack of anything better to share....

Over on DebR's blog, she shared this meme to day. In case you don't read her blog regularly, she is TOO funny.

Here goes:

Four Jobs You've Had:
1. Loan Officer at a large credit union in Tampa
2. Accounting officer for School of Architecture at an IVY league school
3. Accounts Payable department (yes I was the whole department) at a large medical clinic in Seattle.
4. Mama to two sweet kids. (Can you tell what my favorite job is?)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
This one is kind of hard to narrow down to just four.
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Gross Pointe Blanke
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. Serendipity

Four Places You've Lived: (Again, hard to narrow down! These are not necessarily my favorites.)
1. Rockford, IL
2. Gainesville, FL
3. New York City
4. Seattle, WA

Four TV Shows you love to Watch:
1. CSI - the original
2. House
3. Numbers
4. Clean Sweep, Clean House, etc....

Four Places You've Been on Vacation:
1. Montreal
2. London, Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, Bern, and Paris (all in one 3-week long trip)
3. All the Laura Ingalls Wilder hot spots (with my family when I was 14)
4. Columbia River Gorge in Oregon/Washington (with my parents right before I got pregnant with DD.)

Four Websites You Visit Every Day:
Besides all of my favorite blogs I also hit these sites -
1.
USA Today
2.
JigZone
3. Some random on-line quilt store to look at things I don't need!
4.
Auburn University

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Shrimp
2. Cheesecake
3. Strawberries
4. fresh pineapple

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. asleep
2. out of debt
3. lighter, weight wise
4. Quilting

Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
1. Toby Keith's "Unleashed"
2. The Very Best of Sting & the Police
3. Dixie Chicks - "Fly"
4. Billy Joel's greatest hits

Four People You'll Pass This On To:
1. you
2. yes, I am talking to you.
3. no, don't look behind you
4. yes we really are interested in your answers!

OK, I have bored you enough for one night. I am off to sew for a few minutes before heading off to bed.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

Yay for playing, Sarah! Looks ilke we need to have dinner together while listening to the Dixie Chicks sometime! :-)