Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Dance !!!

Can you see me doing a happy dance down in Alabama??? Has anyone else seen the April 2006 (yes April) copy of American Patchwork and Quilting? Have you read the "Behind the scenes at the Smithsonian" article? Will you be in Washington D.C. for spring break the 4th week in March? If so, please feel free to call and reserve a spot for yourself on the behind the scene tour - you can walk along with me and my SIL. I am so excited!!! We might get to see things such as a UFO of Martha Washington or maybe a whole cloth quilt made in Kentucky in 1856 that has 150 hand quilting stitches to the square inch. I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Oh cool! That is one tour I would LOVE to go on!! How great!!!

Bonnie

Elizabeth said...

You think you're so smart!
mom

Tracey said...

Wait.....150 stitches to the inch?!?!?! Please tell me that's a typo! I struggle for the 12 that I get! LOL!
It sounds like a wonderful tour!