Monday, November 12, 2007

More Denyse Schmidt

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am a big fan of Denyse Schmidt. I love her fabrics as well as her quilt designs. I used her fabrics for my nephew's baby quilt. Susan was kind enough to send me a quilt top she had made using Denyse's fabric - she had somehow fallen out of love with it! Good luck for me! This is one of my favorite quilts! It is on my couch right now, being cuddled under my my son. I have also made wall hangings for my sister and for me using her fabric.

Anyway, the point of this link-heavy post was to say that I found another quilt to fall in love with. It even uses the same fabrics from my nephew's quilt.

The kids have no school today for Veteran's Day. We are in the middle of being very lazy! I am hoping to get to quilt some later. How did it get to the middle of November already? Next week is Thanksgiving. How did this happen?

1 comment:

atet said...

I love the DS quilts as well -- I even made one of her patterns (kind of) recently. Fun, fun, fun!