Friday, November 16, 2007

Help!!!

Help!!! Anyone out there recognize this fabric? It is chocolate brown with darker brown leaves and stems. The leaves are a little less than 1/4 inch. I need about 1/2 a yard to finish up the second table topper. I have enough that I could piece together a couple of the sides but I don't have enough for all four sides.

If anyone knows the brand of the fabric, let me know. Or if you even have half a yard you could part with, I would be willing to pay for it or send you some fabric in trade! Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

SuBee said...

Hey Sarah -- I have some in gold, but the maker on the selvedge says it's by Maywood Studios, and I think it's about 4 or 5 years old?
Good Luck!

julieQ said...

I have it in light brown. I will go to our Joann's and look.

Julie

Andrea said...

Hi Sarah - could it be this one -
http://www.alwaysquiltingonline.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=textured_solids_1&productid=fabmws503x&pid=1#fabmws503x