6 weird things about me. I have been thinking about this topic for the past several nights as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep. Probably not a good thing to do - obsessing about my oddities while trying to relax and fall asleep!
Here you go!
1. I must have my shoulders covered to fall asleep. No matter how hot it is I have to sleep in pajamas. And I like to pull the sheet up around my neck.
2. I am the world's pickiest eater. Most of my food issues are caused be texture problems. Fresh tomatoes - don't like the slimy part around the seeds. Celery - too stringy. Mushrooms - it is a fungus! Broccoli - Ugh - its a little tree. Are you getting the picture? My mother is dyeing of shame!
3. I love doing laundry. Gives me a sense of accomplishment in an otherwise (usually) messy house. Now if someone would only invent a dryer that dries a full load in the time it takes the washer to do its cycle, I would be a happy camper.
4. I can a nap at any time of the day. Tuesday I fell asleep at 9:30 a.m. and slept for an hour and a half. I am the Queen of naps.
5. My husband's side of the family seems to attract younger women. I am a year and 4 months older than my husband. My MIL is a year and 5 months older than my FIL. My SIL is a year and a half older than my BIL. My DH was 22 when we got married and I tease him that I married him young so I could train him up the way I wanted!
6. The longest I have ever lived at any one address is four years and it was when I was 30 to 34 years old. I have been married almost 13 years and have had 8 addresses in that time. My DH on the other hand lived in the same town (not the same house) from the time he was a year old until he left for college. His parents still live there.
Now that I have bored you all to tears, I think I will go sew for a while!