- new tires on my truck (before our trip to Washington D.C.!)
- returned books on tape to library
- did banking at 2 different banks
- oil change
- bought fabric for borders of 30's baby quilt
- Walmart (oh, the joy!)
- went to the mall to buy Teacher Appreciation gifts
- home again, home again, jiggedy jig
After lunch, me and DD took a nap. I know she doesn't feel good when she willingly takes a nap. This is the girl who is never, ever still. Nina can attest to this. Even when she was a baby, she was in constant motion. When she would be nursing, her feet would still be going wild!
I woke up to find a phone message from Nines!! So I called her back and sat down to sew while I talked to her. I was making a list of quilting deadlines the other day, when it hit me that the end of school is only two months away and I have made no progress on the wonky house wallhanging for Maddie's teacher. Oops! So that is the project I pulled out while talking to Nina. I got five houses made - it is a start!
Well, I have tried about ten times now to upload two pictures of the wonky houses, but Blogger is being difficult. I will try again later.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.