Monday, January 11, 2010

Carolina Christmas

I have been able to spend a lot of time in my sewing room in the past week or so. As I said in my last post, I have been working on the blocks for Bonnie's Carolina Christmas. I had made all of the pieces for the green pieced blocks when I decided I would never finish a bed size version. So I downsized to a lap quilt. I love how it has turned out! The big blocks are ready to be sewn together and then to add some borders. The gold (yellow) really makes everything pop!



My question to you is - is anyone out there interested in my leftovers from this quilt? I have enough of the green pieced blocks (4 inch) to make another 8 large blocks (16 inch). And I have lots of the background/gold two patches. Also a pile of the 4 patches with the red half square triangles. I would love to send this to someone who will put it to good use! Who wants to claim it?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your quilt, it is beautiful and the colors are great! I may just have to try that pattern! Happy Monday!

Amy said...

Sarah,
I would love to trade some FQs for the leftovers for your Carolina Christmas! I am halfway done piecing the blocks for mine and think the different fabrics will be a great addition.

Nines said...

Pretty!!!