Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Smile!



Shelina has been kind enough to nominate me as one of her choices for a "You Make Me Smile" award.

Bridget over at "and miles to go before we sleep" created this award and wrote the following ......
The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you."

Complying with Bridget's wishes, Shelina presented me this award. And, in turn I would like to pass the award along to the following who have touched me in so many ways, lifted me up and made me a smile. Thank you Shelina!! I am going to cut my list down to 5.

My dear Nina - you inspire me to be a better me.

Ree - a modern day pioneer woman with a camera and a awesome sense of humor.

Judy - I love your machine quilting and your quilt patterns!

Heather - never fails to make me smile (or think!)

Geninne - beautiful artwork - makes me want to learn to paint!

Have you made someone smile today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, how did you know I needed such sweetness today?

Sending you buckets upon buckets of smooooshy kisses. Unless of course that would seem strange (okay, so it IS strange) ... in which case I'm sending arm lengths of hugs.

Better?
okay, good.