Even though Judy, over at Patchwork Times, is changing the way she is doing things for 2013 - I am going to stick with the process we used in 2012. It worked well for me! I finished or made significant progress on 11 different projects - which included finishing 10 quilts! The only unfinished project is the Soul Blossoms quilt - which will hopefully be finished in January.
So to keep me motivated to keep working on these UFOs - here is my list for 2013.
1. Soul Blossom quilt - Bow tie in a circle
2. Orphan blocks
3. Whipstitch fabric baby quilt
4. Jewel Box quilt
5. Ryan Walsh Christmas zig-zag
6. Bonnie and Camille fabric
7. Wild flying geese quilt
8. Maddie's dress quilt
9. Hand-dyed fabric quilt top/ table runners
So who will join me in getting rid of more UFOs in 2013? May everyone have a wonderful New Year!