Just in the nick of time, I made myself finish my February UFO. It has been quilted for over a week - but since I hate do bindings, it sat here, taunting me as the end of the month drew closer! To start the month, the top needed the final borders and then the quilting. As I was putting on the binding this morning, I got around to the fourth side and discovered this little problem!
Oops! Somewhere my math went awry! Easy enough to fix but it added a little time to the job. Now it is finished and my kids can start fighting over who it belongs to!
The kids will also be excited to learn that March's UFO is to make all the pillowcases I have promised them in the past couple of years. I think I have fabric to make each of them at least two pillowcases. Ian even dragged the fabric out of my project drawer a few weeks ago and told me I needed to get busy!
Thanks, Judy, for inspiring us to get these UFOs out of the way! Check out the other projects over at Sunshine Quilts.